Tuesday 24 April 2012

BK Photography Challenge 3KCBWDAY2


I was browsing through my hooky photo's, looking for inspiration for the photo challenge, when I realised some themes keep repeating themselves...

Next to my hooky work - my feet in the air, on the garden table, next to a camp fire, while the boys are fishing, on the rocks by the seaside, in the park, beside the morning fire on a hunt, on the beach...



But also:

Alarmingly often next to a cappuccino from Pure Café; sometimes another coffee shop, or take away...


But that's how it should be, isn't it!  Put your feet up, have something nice to drink, and hook/knit away :-)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know where to hook! Love it!

Suzanne said...

I'm a big fan of converse, so knitting/crochet and those lovely shoes is the perfect picture for me. And coffee or wine, yammy!

Unknown said...

Cute, relaxed!

x

Pigtails said...

Aaah die lekker lewe, nes soos dit mens betaam. Ek is verbaas oor hoeveel mense sokke brei of hekel!
Ek het myself net een enkele paar sokke - vir ingeval ek eendag dalk moet gym of so.

Ana BC said...

I agree completely.
Great to find you @ Blog Week
Ana BC

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

How interesting that those themes repeat in your photography!